Ötztal Inside Card
A summer vacation in the Ötztal
At your arrival at the Berghof Sölden you receive the ÖTZTAL INSIDE CARD, which includes many highlights from the end of May to the beginning of October, such as: Free use of the gondolas and lifts (1 uphill and 1 downhill ride a day), public transport within the Ötztal, free bath, museum and other leisure facility entrance fees, as well as many more discounts and advantages.
The ÖTZTAL INSIDE CARD at a glance:
- Valid from June 03 to October 03, 2023 (not valid on your day of arrival)
- AQUA DOME Tirol Therme Längenfeld: Two free 3-hour admissions to the thermal spa per card in June, September and October; 15% discount on all thermal spa tickets, fitness and treatments in July and August!
- AREA 47: One free admission to the 'Water AREA'
- Free use of all gondolas and lifts in the Ötztal
- Free use of public bus lines and hiking shuttles
- Free guided Naturpark hikes
- Discount on 'Unlimited Bike Tickets'
- 4 outdoor bathing pools, as well as the Piburger See bathing facility in Oetz
- Freizeit Arena Sölden
- 4 museums
- Minigolf & Pit-Pat Course in Längenfeld
- Ötztal Funpark in Huben
- Ötztal Birds of Prey Park and the bathing lake in Umhausen