At your arrival at the Berghof Sölden you receive the ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD, which includes many highlights from the end of May to the beginning of October, such as: Free use of the gondolas and lifts (1 uphill and 1 downhill ride a day), public transport within the Ötztal, free bath, museum and other leisure facility entrance fees, as well as many more discounts and advantages.
The ÖTZTAL PREMIUM CARD at a glance:
- Valid from May 31 to October 04, 2020 (not valid on your day of arrival)
- AQUA DOME Tirol Therme Längenfeld: Two free 3-hour admissions to the thermal spa per card in June, September and October; 15% discount on all thermal spa tickets, fitness and treatments in July and August!
- AREA 47: One free admission to the 'Water AREA'
- Free use of all gondolas and lifts in the Ötztal
- Free use of public bus lines and hiking shuttles
- Free guided Naturpark hikes
- Discount on 'Unlimited Bike Tickets'
- 4 outdoor bathing pools, as well as the Piburger See bathing facility in Oetz
- Freizeit Arena Sölden
- 4 museums
- Minigolf & Pit-Pat Course in Längenfeld
- Ötztal Funpark in Huben
- Ötztal Birds of Prey Park and the bathing lake in Umhausen